Do you and your scissors tire out before finishing your work? Designed to be extra durable, the Slice® Large Scissors have ceramic blades that last 11x longer than steel ones and are perfect for the workplace, kitchen, garden, or craft room.
Just hold them in your hand, and you’ll immediately be impressed by everything from the silicone grips to the weighty quality of the ceramic blades. Did we mention they’re dishwasher safe? Use them to cut open meat packaging or veggies, and then toss them in with the next load.
From wire cutting to pizza cutting, Slice keeps people and places safer. Learn more below.
- Durable, reinforced nylon handle with soft-touch finger grips
- BPA-, phthalate-, and lead-free scissors
- 100% zirconium oxide, chemically inert blades that never rust
- Blade lasts on average 11.2x longer than metal blades
- Ambidextrous design
- Cutting flowers
- Slicing paper, shrink wrap, plastic sheets, and thin foil sheets
- All-purpose kitchen work, including piercing food packages and food slicing
- Cutting garnishings for cocktails
- Slicing narrow packaging
Material: GFN, TPE, stainless steel, zirconium oxide
Dimensions: LWeight: 0.3 lb x W x H
How to Cut Cheesecloth and Cooking Twine With Slice
Safety Scissors: For Adults and Children, Industry and Home